Sun, Mar 20|
Spring Break in St. Augustine
The Crowd invites all high school age students to join us for an amazing week of memories and adventures in St. Augustine, Florida.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2022, 1:00 PM – Mar 26, 2022, 10:00 PM
St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL, USA
About the Event
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
- Emergency Number: Nick Mullis - 812.583.6697
- We are staying at the Guy Harvey Resort in St. Augustine, Florida (guyharveyoutpost.com)
- Transportation: We will be using buses and vans.
- This trip is open to anyone in High School
- Leave: Sunday March 20 at 1PM from Dunhams (Stay over night in Georgia)
- Return: Saturday March 26 around 10PM
- Total Cost: $375 ($175 deposit due February 7th, $200 payment due March 7th). All payments are non-refundable. Please, don’t let money be a reason for not going. If the cost is an issue please contact Nick Mullis.
- The price includes, Transportation, $25 for an excursion, breakfast every day at the hotel, 1 dinner, 6 nights at the hotel, tons of beach time, and a lifetime of memories.
- For all other questions email Nick Mullis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- A great attitude and sense of adventure.
- Money for 6 meals on the road and spending money. Money for lunch and dinner while there.
- Snacks, water bottle, book, camera, sun screen, beach/ pool towel, sandals, sun glasses, hat, shoes to walk around in, sun screen, sweatshirt (evenings can be cool), basic toiletries,
- Pillow and blanket for travel (bedding is provided)
- Swimsuit or two (there will be plenty of beach time)
- All meds you need
- Clothes for hanging out, and walking around.
- A bad attitude, drugs, alcohol, weapons, anything that will require a call to the police
- If you pack it you must be able to carry it, so pack wisely and with consideration.